Diversified Automotive

Mid-size automobile transporter in the Northeast servicing 12 OEM's at both Ports and Railheads.  Currently we operate a fleet of approximately 300 trucks. Last few years we have delivered in the neighborhood of 700K units annually in the Northeast.  95% of our business is new car business, with the other 5% being auction or rental units.  We also have a software division that markets and sells our home grown TMS and ePOD solution for the auto haul industry.

Diversified Automotive

Address
The Boston Autoport
100 Terminal St
City
Charleston
State/Province
MA
Postal Code
02129
Web
http://diversifiedauto.com

Who to Contact

Name
Robert Kraez
Title
VP Transportation
Phone Number
(617) 936-2104
Email
bob.kraez@diversifiedauto.com
Categories
Transportation
Tags
Vehicle Storag0e TMS, Vehcile Storage