Litco International, INC.
Litco’s Engineered Molded Wood Pallets
Use for One-Way Domestic and Export Shipping
High Performance at a Low Cost
- A low-cost alternative to returnable plastic and conventional wooden for one-way domestic and export shipping
- Twice as stiff as new wooden pallets and stiffer than export grade plastic pallets
- The stiffer the pallet, the greater product protection and load stability during transit
- Reduces the vibration transmission into sensitive products such as electronics
- Product protection - 52% more resistant to lead edge deck board damage from fork lift trucks than new wooden pallets
- Low moisture content of 8% at the time of manufacture
- High resistance to mold and termites
- Less moisture wicking into corrugated packaging
- Meets the IPPC-ISPM15 export requirements with no additional treatments
- Cradle to Cradle Certifiedcm Sustainable – designed to do more with less material
- USDA BioPreffered Certified – made with a high percentage of renewable, plant based materials
- Litco’s Inca molded pallets typically cost much less than plastic and new wooden.
- As Low as US$7.75 each, for an automotive standard size 48" x 45"
For free samples go to: www.litco.com/moldedwood-pallets
or, contact a Litco, Molded Products Group Specialist at 330.539.5433